In this article, you will find what is Pi Coin Cryptocurrency, how does it work, and why you should or should not download it.
We are still in the early days of blockchain technology, network marketing, and even the latest Hive marketing. Meanwhile, a new technology, the Pi network, or Pi Coin Cryptocurrency has kicked off in the market.
Many of us may have heard of the Pi App. Some of us have also downloaded it and referred to our friends too (including myself :) ). However, there are some things you should know about The Pi Coin Cryptocurrency to understand it better.
Actually, Pi coin is still currently under beta testing mode. They are looking to add users as different nodes to the network.
What is Pi Coin Cryptocurrency?
Pi is a new cryptocurrency in the digital market where anyone can mine or earn from their phone. It is a long-term project where the success actually depends upon the collective contributions of the members.
Actually, the Pi coin is still currently under testing mode. They are looking to add users as different nodes to the network.
In addition, a cryptocurrency is a new form of digital money that is maintained and secured by a community instead of a government or bank.
Unlike Bitcoin, users can earn Pi coins at an hourly rate through a mobile app. The basic concept is MINING (earning). Pi puts the power of cryptocurrency into your hand.
Mining: By mining, you can earn cryptocurrency without investing any money for it.
How does Pi App help you Earn?
- The Pi App allows you to earn Pi cryptocurrency by putting some contribution to the Pi Community. The more you contribute, the more Pi you earn (Contribution does not mean any monetary contribution).
- After installing the app, you need to start in and refresh mining in every 24 hours. You can also boost your hourly Pi earning by inviting other people to join the Pi community.
- You do not need to keep the app open every time. According to Pi White Paper, the app does not drain battery or performance of your phone.
Is Pi Coin Cryptocurrency Real? What is the value of Pi?
Pi may or may not be a scam but it is real. Its success in not guaranteed. However, many users have started to contribute into the Pi Community.
At present, the Pi coin is not worth any monetary value i.e. it’s value is ZERO. But who knows? Just like the Bitcoin, one day it may be valued for millions of Dollars.
An Honest Assessment of “Why You Should” or “Why You Should Not” be a Part of the Pi Coin Cryptocurrency Trend.
Here is a note on “Why You Should Not?“
- You are a traditional simple investor who doesn’t like risks of unknown sources and prefer a solid portfolio of the companies you like to invest in. You should rather wait for the Pi to prove it has an actual value. Currently, you think Pi sounds like a pyramid scheme or a network marketing scam. To be honest, this is totally a legitimate concern. Definitely, the world needs skeptical and sensible people like you. There is no wrong in waiting for Pi to mature.
- You don’t want another app on your phone with unknown security risks. You are concerned about the spy or sensor in the app that may get access to the personal data used in your phone.
- Easy as that, if you don’t believe in the Pi Cryptocurrency, don’t download it. It’s alright!
- You are not interested in referring the app to other people. Also, you find it irritating to tap on the mine button once every day.
- The Pi app has very limited capability at the moment. There is no guarantee that it will succeed or not.
Now, here is a note on “Why You Should?”
- You have a fear of missing out on the unpredictable success of Pi Coin. Also, You believe in Trying NEW THINGS!
- You are a tech person who always remains updated with the new digital trends. Also, you don’t mind being ridiculed for sharing new trends with your friends and family.
- Pi cryptocurrency has a theory as of many other marketing or mining companies “The early users/adopters will earn more”. At around 10 million to 100 million users, the Pi network may stop accepting new members for mining.
- Pi works for you even if you are not a tech pro. If you are good at marketing and building networks, you can be a successful Pi miner.
- You don’t have to spend your hard-earned money on purchasing hardware for Pi. Your phone serves enough for Pi coin mining.
On the End Note…
We get so see new trends every now and while. However, being a part of the trend is totally up to you.
There are scams as well as real earning opportunities in the market these days. Better, do a quick research before investing your time and money into any trends.